True gourmets will spare neither time nor money to enjoy a really exclusive dish. The review presents some of the most expensive in the world of culinary delights. Some of them need to be booked in the restaurant for a few days until that magic moment when you can try.
For this dish, but six of the choicest eggs and fresh cream, you need the meat of a lobster, chives and 10 ounces black caviar (about 300 g, at a price per ounce of $65). Representatives of the restaurant say that the dish costs the guests almost at cost of $1000. In the menu there is a more budget version of Frittata with a reduced amount of lobster meat and caviar costing only $100.
2. Pizza Louis XIII proves that fast food can be elevated to the level of true culinary art.
Chef Renato viola (Salerno, Italy) prepares her long and lovingly. As a filling, which is laid out on pizza in front of customer, he uses shrimp, lobster meat and lobster, three kinds of caviar and Buffalo mozzarella, and salt dish exclusively Australian pink salt mined in the valley of the Murray river (it gives the pizza a special delicate taste and aroma). Continue reading
We live in a world where extravagance sometimes borders on recklessness, people buy expensive sports cars, jewelry, gadgets, not thinking about the fact that the cost is sometimes inadequate. Of luxury desired by all, but only some can afford.
We live in a world where extravagance sometimes borders on recklessness, people buy expensive sports cars, jewelry, gadgets, not thinking about the fact that the cost is sometimes inadequate. Of luxury desired by all, but only a few can afford the true luxury. The highest form of irresponsible spending of money is, in my opinion, a ridiculously expensive dinner – not just whatever your heart desires, and the most expensive dishes in the world! Just imagine, people are willing to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars in just one dish! Below are 10 of the most expensive dishes of the restaurants of the world, which look much nicer than standing.
1. The pizza Louis XIII
Price: 12 000$
Restaurant: “Chef Renato Viola”, Italy
Ingredients: lobster, caviar, 8 types of cheese, pink Australian salt river and others. Continue reading
Imagine the most expensive things in the world. What could it be? Gold? Diamonds? Heroin? Yes, Yes, you are right, but it’s only three points. Today, there are a lot of insanely expensive metals, stones, products and substances used in various fields of our life.
19. White Truffles: $5/gram or $2 000/per pound White truffle is a seasonal mushroom that adorned his presence almost any dish. It is added in and all sorts of salad dressings.
18. Saffron: $11,13/gram, or $5 040/lb Saffron – yellow or red petals of Crocus (saffron), covered with pollen. Saffron as a spice used for many centuries not only in cooking but also in medicine.
17. Iranian Beluga caviar: $35/gram, or $1,000/ounce That means $ 16,000 a pound. This delicacy from the Caspian sea to eat small portions on crackers or bread.
16. Gold: $38,81/gram Since time immemorial, gold is synonymous with jewelry. This soft, non-reactive metal is also used for electrical conductivity and helps in resisting corrosion. Even gold is a key ingredient in some expensive food and cosmetic products.
15. Rhodium:$45/gram, $1 270/oz Rhodium is mainly used in the automotive industry for the manufacture of automotive catalysts. Continue reading